Y and R Fans why does everyone hate Phylis so much?

I think she is great. On my last question everyone wanted billy and victoria to get Lucy. They said Phylis was getting on their nerves and she should go away. Why?

• a0a094
    Favorite Answer

Except for some of the time when she was married to Nick, she is Y&R's head villainess, were not suppose to like her. We are suppose to like to watch her antics and how she gets herself out of trouble.

These crimes made for great storylines (except for when she tried to kill Christine ...that still makes me mad but it was still a great storyline)

Drugged Danny to be able to claim they had sex and she was pregnant

Bribed a friend to fix paternity tests of her son Daniel

Blackmailed psychiatrist Dr. Tim Reid

Breaking and entering hotel room of Chris and Paul while on their honeymoon in Nevis

Arranged abduction and captivity of Michael Baldwin - never pressed charges

Murder of Sasha Green - suspect, but never charged

Attempted murder by hit and run of Christine and Paul Williams - never discovered

Tried for attempted murder of Diane Jenkins by arson - acquitted

Arrrested for conspiracy to commit attempted murder of Dominic Hughes and obstruction of justice - charges dropped

Blackmailed Brad Carlton over his tryst with Sharon Newman to get him to vote Neil onto the Newman Board - found guity, sentence overruled - released from prison

Breaking and entering Sharon's room at the GCAC and cutting up her clothes

• PSwyn

I used to like her but not here lately...Phyllis is like a spoiled child! She doesn't care who she hurts as long as she gets what she wants. Now, I'm not saying everyone else is a saint but I think she doesn't have Lucy's best interest at heart. For her, it's all about getting her way and making up for the fact that she didn't get to raise her son. Daniel is a GROWN man and she should respect his wishes.... It's not like Billy and Victoria are such horrible people, They love Lucy with all their heart. Phyllis brought up that Victoria lost custody of Reed.... Well, Phyllis was declared an unfit mother so what makes her the best choice for Lucy?? Thing is, They all have done wrong in the past but Lucy should be with parents who will love her and give her the best life... In my opinion, that's Billy and Victoria. Phyllis should just go along with the agreement she had w/ them... She would still have visitation rights.

I have always been a Phylis fan too but I have jumped off that train after she lured Daisy back just to get her hands on Lucy. She has put too many people at risk with this stunt, including Lucy. I wonder how she will feel if Daisy kidnaps Lucy. This was not her call. I know she hates for Daniel to give up his rights but it is none of her business. But as we know it is not in here nature to butt out!

I just wonder if people will feel the same a few months from now when Lucy is torn apart between a divorcing Billy and Victoria.

Well the way she did Daniel when he was a baby..tried to make out that Danny was the father. Now she thinks this is the way to get back on track..but to me she is going to where with this. At least she can have visitation rights to see Lucy if Billy and Victoria keep Lucy.

Phyllis has always been my favorite, but since they started this Lucy story line thing, I can't stand her anymore. She is so selfish. I hope Nick takes Summer away from her and she never gets to see her again.

I love Phyllis she's a strong beautiful woman and she's no wimp that's what I like about her so not everyone hates her

I guess someone has to think she's great. She has mellowed a little since she first came to the show,but she's still pretty wicked. I wouldn't want to be on her bad side. She'll be glad to know you like her.

• ~dd~

I don't hate Phylis..I just don't like her.

Phyllis is a B#T$H! I have never liked her. She is always sticking her nose where it does not belong-in other peoples business. When she was yelling at Daniel yesterday saying 'I did this for you', I'm sorry Phyllis, but I don't remember Daniel asking you to do anything for him.