Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Transport Survey: Boat VS Plane?

Me: I like both used to go by boat most times but mostly fly now.....I hate going through the security bit though when Flying lol.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Sophie
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

depends. On short journeys boat becuase there's no security and you get to move around. For long journeys plane becuase its faster.

• jazz
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Planes scare me, but I'd rather take a plane because one time when I was little I went on a boat and a bee stung me on my ear, and now I hate boats. Stupid, I know.

• 9 years ago

I love travelling by plane. I feel like a small kid inside whenever I'm in the plane. The whole journey is just so exciting I wouldn't even bear to fall asleep on the plane unless it's a really long flight. :D

• plane... boats are slow...i hate going though security too its annoying and the only reason its like that is cause of them damn terrorists other than that and the takeoff i love flying

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I've never been on a plane, so I'd have to say boats.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Boats are more fun plus there's more to do. Also, it's easier to bail out of a boat if needed.

• Dee
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Plane, I love flying.

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Like both.

But boat, even though I mostly travel by plane :)

• 9 years ago

planes i dont liketravelling in coaches as i get travel sick and its the same for boats

Source(s): stena line to cairnryan...sick bag!
  • boat it is amazing to see the sea

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.