liz asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 years ago

How can I lose weight without moving?

I don't like to move and I'm allergic to the sun :/

Favorite Answer

Well if you want to lose wight but not move, than cut your food intake by 50 % or sleep for 2 weeks and you will drop 25 pound.

Source(s): The Undertaker - Professional weight trainer
  • Haajee

Without moving you have only one option: LIPOSUCTION... but if you aren't willing to do that, work out at home. You can't lose weight just by being still. By some weights and do them at home. Since you're allergic to the sun, try running or jogging later in the day when the sun is going down.

RE:

How can I lose weight without moving?

I've lost 5 kilos in my first week. It's my 10th day and I have included salad with some protein (eg. egg/ lean chicken) as you suggested. After 4 years of trying, the fat is finally coming off. It truly feels like magic!

Get started today!

Just think about excercising for a week and check your progress, I'm being serious though

change your diet to only fruits and veggies..and you will lose weight just by changing your diet.

Wow

Liz GREAT question. I'm the same as you I'm highly allergic to the sun, one day while laying in my own filth I thought to myself hmm John C. how can you lose weight without moving then it came to me PUT THE PILLOW OVER YOUR FACE YOU LAZY POS!

Have you used Dr.Oz Garcinia Cambogia? Move right here : http://dr.puregarciniaget.com/ . It will always work for you!