krissy asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

Are Manic Panic dyes FDA approved?

The label on the dyes says they're organic and vegan, but I cannot find any place which states that they are FDA approved. If they ware, please find a website which states this. My mother is afraid of the toxins and carcinogens in the dye and wont let me use Manic Panic until I prove that they are safe. She wants to see evidence of this. Thanks so much!

Best Answer

manic panic is the worst haor die in the world . i died my hair purple and the next day it washed out ... like my hair was orange from the bleech ... but if you like ugly dead washed out hair .. go for it

sure it does. Manic Panic grow to be formulated to be a non everlasting colour. So, it grow to be meant to vanish out with next shampoos. The product could have a semi-everlasting impression, exceedingly with continued use, yet in reality, it in basic terms coats and stains hair it extremely is both pre-lightened with hair bleach or hair it extremely is clearly mild sufficient for the Manic Panic to take position on.