Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 10 years ago

If a Nidoking and a ditto were to breed,if it possible to have a girl Nidoran?

The nitoran family cant really breed(except for nitoran) and i want a nitoran(girl) in my pokedex

I know a nitoran can breed and a nidoqueen cant,i want to know if u can breed a nidoking and a ditto and get a girl nitoran

Favorite Answer

Normally for any other pokemon I think yes, but considering how Nidoran male and female are separate species, it doesn't work for this case. In fact, there is a glitch in the games where Nidoqueen is unable to breed (unfortunately). Nidoking can breed with a ditto to get a male Nidoran, but Nidoqueen can't breed at all.

The link below is proof from serebii.net that Nidoqueen cannot lay eggs (even in black/white). This is a glitch that has continued from the prior generations. I don't know why, but that is a separate issue.

Although Nidorina and Nidoqueen cannot breed, female Nidoran (only the first form) can breed.

To answer your question, because they are considered different species, you cannot get a female Nidoran from a male Nidoking and ditto while breeding.

YES IT IS POSSIBLE. As of X and Y if you breed a Nidoking with a Ditto you CAN get a female Nidoran. I did I just this very second thinking it was impossible. I bred two eggs, one was male and one was female.

• bonker

Serebii Ditto