What does everyone think of Lenny Kravitz as being Cinna from the Hunger Games?

I just learned today that Cinna is being played by Lenny Kravitz, what is everyone else's opinion of this? I was personally shocked, I think Haymitch would be a better black character.

Favorite Answer

To the other answerer, Cinna is quite clearly a gay character. How many straight guys do you know that design awe-inspiring dresses?

The news that Lenny Kravitz would play Cinna initially shocked me too, because he looks nothing like the Cinna in my head. But now, I think I can accept him, since Kravitz really has been getting into the fashion industry in recent years, so I expect he will be able to immerse himself in the role.

• Bailey

I am not trying to offent anyone but I honastly thing that cinna would not look good black like Grover in percy jackson. It's just not what the author or reader imagened the charicter. Now I have never saw this person act but maybe that is what won them over. Honastly it says in the book that district 11's charataristicts are dark skin like district 12 is dark brown hair gray eyes and olive skin

I disagree with you. I think Haymich will be good as a drunk white person. Also Cinna should be black because he cant be gay and white stylists are probably gay.

Source(s): the book