Whats going on with him?? Why did he do this??!!?

When im around this guy(jason), he acts stiff and awkward.I catch him sometimes stealing shy glances at me. He kept mocking one of his team mates about a trick he couldn't do in football for 15mins, when i said it was hard he then agreed with me, he said ' i suppose it is hard yeah'.He agrees with... show more When im around this guy(jason), he acts stiff and awkward.I catch him sometimes stealing shy glances at me.

He kept mocking one of his team mates about a trick he couldn't do in football for 15mins, when i said it was hard he then agreed with me, he said ' i suppose it is hard yeah'.He agrees with some other of my opinions too.

Me and his guy friend asked him a question at the same time.He answered his friend first.I was just looking at him, and he said very awkwardly ' i was going to answer his first and then yours' smiling at me. I get on really well with one of his good mates that he seemed very annoyed about.Once i needed to use his phone, i went into a message from his gf at the time by a mistake and never closed out of it,when i gave back the phone he was smiling at me. Another time he called me good girl smiling at me.

Once he asked ' how many bags on my back sarah?' when i answered 2 or 3, he was like ' 2 or 3, 2 or 3, which one is it gonna be??' chanting in my face

I stretched my arms out four times before in his company when i was sitting down( my body goes everywhere when i stretch lol), and he was staring at me with a annoyed expression on his face lol