Anonymous

did my mum see my ghost even though im clearly alive?

Last night my mum said she felt her bed go down as somebody got on it, she rolled over and i was there just looking at her sat on the bed. she didn't thin anything of it and went back to sleep. Half an hour later she rolled over and i was still there just looking at her. She spoke to me and i didn't respond so she went to touch me and i dissapeared. After this she got up and went in my room where i was asleep in bed, can anybody explain???

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

she could have just dreamt it

or you could have been astral projection which would be amazing if it came to you that naturally i've been trying for months now to be able to do that

or it could have been a ghost and your moms brain just pictured it like you to rationalize it

• Login to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

It could be two things. You could be astral projecting which ill include information in a link for you to read some more about that, or I've heard many people say that they're able to travel out of body, you may be doing this. I imagine your mom would be freaked out lol.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

She could have been dreaming, or perhaps it was a case of sleep paralysis minus the paralysis part. You can't really see the ghost of somebody who's still alive.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

its like lucid dreaming where your body is a half awake/ half asleep phase. youre awake and realize your surroundings but your mind is still dreaming which is what makes it feel so real. ever spaz out right after youve fallen asleep cuz you felt like you were falling? same concept

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

This is called a Laberonian, or impersonation ghost. These cannot physically harm you, but may drive you crazy, and insane. Then your soul is opened up to the spirit world so you can be EATEN ALIVE!

• 9 years ago

Doppelgangers are not fun at all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.