Cool things to do on androids?

whatre fun things you can do on androids? What kind of android do you have?

Ive got the Huawei Ascend :)

Favorite Answer

I love my android,I have an HTC incredible..go to the android market and look through the free apps..there are thousands of them. The angry birds game is fun and addictive and they have three versions all free. Also u can read books on your android through kindle and other apps. I download books that are 99 cents on amazon and read them on my droid. It saves your place where u leave off reading and an awesome author on amazon with all his books 99 cents is "john locke" great author. There is also an app called prank dial,u get one free prank call a day and can pick from some really funny ones and even record the call to listen to later. There are soo many cool apps in the Android market,from coupons they scan on your phone at the register,to ways to hide your texts,to funny games,an app that makes your friends think they broke your phone...soo many..

Source(s): I have had my Android for a few months now and discovering more cool apps every day.

I have the Crunchyroll and Netflix (not on most phones) apps, so I can watch anime on my phone. Perfect Vision for comic book reading, and Moon+ Reader for text books. For listening to Extreme Anime Radio, I use Xiia Live.

• Serena

I have android ascend I have all kinds of apps have an anime app an music app game apps. Do you want something specific??

fatbooth is a cool app.