need advice on company's to buy in stock market?

i know economy is bad so this is the best time to invest

i have 33 shares in mcd (little over3k made)

rose-only 50 shares seen a 10$ increase over time

verizon-only 10 but not to sure direction it might head so i dont want to invest more

really only looking for maybe 2-5 more companys to invest in

plus i have an iphone so any apps that might help me are appreciated =]]

already have some stock market game plus a ws scanner so anything is good =]]

• dude
    Favorite Answer

I'm a big fan of dividend payers.

Intel (intc)

Johnson and Johnson (jnj)

Its no mistake the your mcd is a big gainer -- companies that dominate their industry are always a good choice to be great stocks to own.

surprisingly, Nissan (NSANY) has been a good pick up for me. I bought at $16 about 2 months ago and its pushing $20 per share about now.

Another Japan company that would be getting ready to breakout with the rebuilding of Japan is an industrial company named Komatsu (KMTUY)

Depends on what type of investing you are looking to do. If you are looking for long term, blue chip or dividend stock may be good. If you are looking to trade it in a few days to a month, you want to look for something with a lot of volatility. Check our www.GrabTheHorns.com for some good stock analysis. May help you find some additional stocks to buy.

Source(s): www.grabthehorns.com