Can i travel abroad with my current passport during Naturalisation process?

hai to all please provide some information regarding my travel to abroad during Naturalisation process.Can i travel to my home country during this process,i had submited my application in april 2nd week . I rang the concern department and they told me it will take 3-6 months due to more applications under process... show more hai to all please provide some information regarding my travel to abroad during Naturalisation process.Can i travel to my home country during this process,i had submited my application in april 2nd week . I rang the concern department and they told me it will take 3-6 months due to more applications under process .Mean while they also said i will be in trouble if i get my naturalisation process complete during my journey ,because they will allow only 3 weeks time to respond aftr letter of approval will be send to home and after that my current passport will be no longer active ,which makes my arrival at airport nightmare ..so please provide me some detailed information regarding this ..

Thanks & Regards in advance .
1 answer 1