Tell me about the most embarrassing thing you or your friends have said on social media?

Hi, I’m Daniel Sloss, Scottish comedian and I’m doing some work for New Yahoo! Mail to help launch their Generation 140 campaign. Generation 140 is us - the generation that has more ways of staying in touch with each other and the world than ever before. Our generation are demanding in how we communicate – we want... show more Hi, I’m Daniel Sloss, Scottish comedian and I’m doing some work for New Yahoo! Mail to help launch their Generation 140 campaign. Generation 140 is us - the generation that has more ways of staying in touch with each other and the world than ever before. Our generation are demanding in how we communicate – we want it all, and we want it now. That is where new Yahoo! Mail comes in – it is a one stop shop for everything to you want to communicate on email and social media.

So that’s me – now I need something from you – I’d like to ask you a few questions about your email and social media experiences...
Update: Learn more on Generation 140 at: http://uk.yahoo-specials.net/newyahoomail/