bruno mars vs adam lambert?

personally, i think both these artists are great, because while bruno mars can write great heartfelt and deep songs, mr. lambert can SERIOUSLY sing. i saw him on american idol a couple times and it was ridiculous- how can a guy sing like that and never have been discovered before?!

i like how they both have immense stage presence and can pull of live singing and sounding amazing without breaking a sweat, like how so few mainstream artists can do right now.

i think they're both extremely talented in their own ways but if i were going to catagorize them:

singing ability: adam

performing and stage presence: adam

songwriting: bruno

what do you think?

Favorite Answer

I agree entirely!!! I was so happy to see both these talented guys get recognized with grammy nominations, I am a huge Adam Lambert fan but was trying to be unbiased in listening to both songs to see which was "better" and really it was pretty equal, I wanted Adam to win but was happy for Bruno too, very deserved.

I will say this: Bruno has a great voice but Adam can sing anything Bruno can but Bruno cannot sing everything Adam can so you have to give singing ability to Adam.

I have not seen Bruno live, he can certainly sing live, like so very few can these days but Adam most definately has a powerful stage presence and in truth is the only person I have ever hear that actually sings BETTER live than recorded, there is some quality to his voice that gives that effect and everyone who has seen him says that (I saw his show last summer and its true)

And clearly Bruno is a great songwriter, he and his partners have written huge hits....Adam is ok, its not his strength IMO

Bruno Mars

Adam Lambert!!

Actually agree on all three!!

They are both great tho, I am def a Adam Lambert fan and think his range and diversity are pretty much unmatuched but really like and respect Bruno a lot, such a great voice and yeah great songs, grenade was genius, my favorite of his

oh and just FYI Adam was not undiscovered, he had gotten fairly well known in LA and was checked out by producers and labels, they just passed on him. He was told he would never make it without "toning it down" ie: squeeze back in the closet...its just fortunate that 19/simon fuller that owns American Idol & all the contestants are british and didnt care about anything except his talent.

I think it depends on the type of music. On idol Adam did a lot of rock with his voice and it sounded amazing so I would pick him for all catagories if he had made his album that way though I admit I still like some of his songs. I like Bruno a little better though, hes laid back with a overall nice voice to listen to and performs just as well live so sorry Adam, love ya but I pick Bruno lol

Bruno mars

both have equal potential in singing ability. adam lambert has a wider range, though. but bruno mars has a more solid voice. performing and stage presence, definitely adam lambert. songwriting, yeah, bruno mars. that's his strength.

Bruno Mars. great voice

Source(s): Saw his videos on TV

Bruno Mars all the way :)

I love his voice and lyrics!

adam lambert

NONE OF THOSE FAGS!!!