Cover letter for jewelry sales?

What should I mention in a cover letter for a full time position for sales in a jewelry store in the mall. I am currently an Avon representative.

• e_cool
    Favorite Answer

Here is a sample Cover Letter for Jewelry Sales rep.

Your Name

Your Address

Your City, State, Zip Code

Your Phone #

Your Email

Date

Employer Name

Company

Address

City, State, Zip Code

Dear Mr. /Ms. Last Name,

This cover letter is with regards to your advertisement on your company’s official website for Jewelry Sales Rep job. I am keenly interested in this opportunity and would like to apply for the Jewelry Sales Rep position in your highly reputed company to augment my career and conquer professional development opportunities.

My seven years of valuable experience in designing jewelry for XYZ Company has well prepared me for the job that you’ve advertised for a jewelry sales rep. I am completely aware of the accountabilities and opportunities available to the qualified jewelry sales today. I am ready to use my out of box thinking, innovative creativity and ability to craft ideas in metallic designs with in your company.

I firmly believe that I shall be a perfect choice to fit in the company’s collaborative, entrepreneurial and intellectual culture. I look forward for a favorable response to work with your esteemed company.

I express my gratitude for your kind consideration and cordial support.

Sincerely,

Signature,

Typed name

Letter A Jewelry