Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

中文翻英文~~急!!! 15點!

Thanks for your instant reply.今天我已經跟台灣的DHL連絡了,我想您收到的文件並不是我的文件,因為那個人的名字是"EDITIONS CHEN "雖然我們同樣來自台灣,但我的名字是"SHEN, YI-HUNG"我已經繳了稅金,而台灣的DHL告訴我說因為有時差的關係,所以法國的DHL在不知情的情況下二度送件時才會跟學校收取稅金,然而台灣的DHL說已經跟法國的DHL做聯繫了,希望學校近日能夠收到我的文件

在此也附上我的護照(掃描)&DHL的Invoice,以便學校收到我的文件能夠做更正確的確認

非常感謝!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Thank you for your prompt reply. I have made a contact with DHL here in Taiwan, and I am sure that the document you have received is not from me, because the sender's name is EDITIONS Chen, though he is also from Taiwan, but my name is SHEN, YI-HUNG, and I have paid the duty tax, and what DHL here told me that due to the time difference, so DHL in Frence will collect duty/tax second time for delivery. And DHL here in Taiwan already made a contact with DHL in Frence, so I hope you are able to receive my document soon.

Attached is a scan of my passport, invoice from DHL, so that you can do further varification.

Thank you so very much. (merci)

Source(s): ~self~
  • piglet

Thanks for your instant reply. Today I have contact with Taiwan, DHL, and I would like to file you received is not my file, because that person's name is "EDITIONS CHEN" While we are also from Taiwan, but my name is "SHEN, YI-HUNG" I have already paid the taxes, while Taiwan's DHL told me that because of the time difference, so in France without the knowledge of DHL in the second delivery charge when the tax will be with the schools, however, Taiwan The DHL DHL said to have made ​​contact with the French, I hope the school to receive my files recently

This is also attached to my passport (scan) & DHL's Invoice, the school received my documents in order to be able to do a more accurate recognition

Thank you very much!

2011-06-07 23:47:41 補充:

英文老師

Thank you for your instant reply. Today I have contacted DHL of Taiwan, I reckon what you have received is not my document since the name is on"EDITIONS CHEN". And I'm "SHEN, YI-HUNG", although we both are from Taiwan. I've already paid the payment (freight), but DHL of Taiwan told me that becasue of the time difference, DHL of France unknowingly ask the school for the payment (freight) twice. However DHL of Taiwan is now in contact with DHL of France, and I hope that the document will be deliverd to the school as soon as possible.

A scanned version of my passport and the invoice from DHL is attaced, hope this would help in correctly identify my mail once the document is delivered to the school.

Thank you very much!

Source(s): 自己