What dose it mean when a girl is with u for a year and leaves u and tells u she thinks shes not good enough?

4 u

• Paul
    Favorite Answer

after dating many women, it doesn't matter what the reason is, if she wants to break up, she wants to break up!

i use to spend hours, days, months trying to work it out! I've had girls giving me such silly excusses when i put them on the spot, "u don't call me enough" "u are late" "u put me down sometimes" seriously, i tell them to talk to me first before calling a break up! once I say this i thought we were back together but she never wanted to catch up with me again. trust me, if she wants to break up, the reason means nothing!

a girl should love u for who u are, i'm happy to change a little but at the end of the day, a girl should take u for who u are and not try to change u!

she was cheatin on you man... well that or she wanted to break up on good terms without using the line "it isn't you, it's me" meaning she thinks she is too good 4 u

It means there is another guy. Plain and simple, there is NO other explanation.

I've seen it happen many many times.