How is the Gay Community in Fort Lauderdale, Wilton Manors FL?

Hello peeps! So i've recently came out as a lesbian (24yo) I've been thinking of moving to Ft Laud especially Wilton Manors. I would like to be surrounded by gay individuals like myself that are intellectual and professional. I currently live in miami and the gay community here is south beach, which I used... show more Hello peeps! So i've recently came out as a lesbian (24yo) I've been thinking of moving to Ft Laud especially Wilton Manors. I would like to be surrounded by gay individuals like myself that are intellectual and professional. I currently live in miami and the gay community here is south beach, which I used to work in and its all about partying, besides a lot of people know me here and I've been getting a lot of negativity as in "you're not gay!!"... and I want to get away from that and yet make gay friends because I dont really have any... Thanx guys, any suggestions will help.