I just ate raw bacon, am I going to die?

Don't say you should cook bacon or some bull like that. I ate it, I enjoyed it, sue me. All I want to know is am I going to die?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

no...you might get sick though...pork needs to be fully cooked there are a lot of parasites

• 9 years ago

Only if it was left out on the counter over night. If it was cold it is ok because bacon is smoked.

When I was a kid My Dad would eat raw ground beef. My Mom would be mixing up some meatloaf and He would just stick His fingers in and pull out a big gob of raw meat and eat it. He never got sick.

• 9 years ago

The ignorance is sickening, not the Bacon. And I don't mean yours. The chances of parasites ( Trichinosis ) is extremely remote from domestic pork. Look it up. I could not find any cases of Trichinosis from farm raised pork in the USA in the last 40 years. Bear, feral hogs and Raccoon have been the main sources. Smoking by itself is not much of a preservative. But dry cured old fashioned bacon is heavily salted and was/is stored without refrigeration for months.

So yes you will die but not from raw bacon.

• 9 years ago

Yes, you will die, but not right away for eating a rasher or two of raw bacon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I don't think you're going to die, but you could get sick as mentioned before. Though it isn't parasites that would makes you sick, most likely just bacteria and such.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

na ya wont die and you wont get sick i eat it like gum

Source(s): me
  • cobra
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

No, have eaten that many times and still live.

• 9 years ago

I don't think you would die.... but it's not good for you, it could give you bad diseases. I would go to a doctor to be checked out just in case.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

YUP YOU SURE ARE! jk no your just gonna get sick

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No. You will get sick.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.