Is ts legally binding, if not what should i include?

I ,Jane Doe, am in not a licensed cosmetologist. I am performing the task of braiding synthetic hair into box braids as a friendly favor to John Doe. In return for the favor John Doe will donate the amount of $50. This donation is non-refundable, I have not intentionally damaged John Doe’s hair and John Doe understands that I am not a licensed cosmetologist. I am not responsible for anything that my happen to John Doe’s hair or his/her body once they leaves.

(A) Jane Doe ,

(B) John Doe ,

Date 01-01-01 ,

Witness 1 James Doe Date 01-01-01 ,

Witness 2 Jamie Doe Date 01-01-01

Witness 3 Joshua Doe Date 01-01-01 ,

Favorite Answer

Google it

If braiding synthetic hair is something that requires a cosmetologist license in your state, it doesn't matter if you try and get cute and call it a "friendly favor."

• ?

How about a shave with the braiding? If you're going to violate state law by engaging in activity which requires a license you don't have, you might as well go all the way.

No as no 'contract' is legal unless it is process by a lawyer

And you shouldnt use synthetic hair...