Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 10 years ago

Where can I find reviews/ratings of assisted living and/or nursing homes in Florida?

My parents are considering moving into a retirement community but they wanted to see if they could find some reviews on the assisted living and/or nursing home portion of the facility.

Thank you!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Medicare offers "Nursing Home Compare" on their website....which will give you a sense of what type of deficiencies have been cited; the number of deficiencies cited; as well as staffing ratio, etc. Nursing Home Compare will also show you the "average" number of deficiencies for the state, to give reviewers a sense of where the nursing homes fall on that "average scale". You can search by state, by county and even by name. You can select more than one nursing home, the compare them all together.

• 4 years ago

One somewhat has no longer something to do with the different (i'm professional selection yet i'm additionally a economic conservative). they suspect an unborn newborn is comparable to a born newborn at each degree. jointly as I completely disagree with this place, i do no longer blame anybody who thinks little ones are being murdered from attempting to (legally) end it. on a similar time, this sort of existence of poverty has been bigger manifold with the aid of welfare, no longer resolved with the aid of it. it rather is no longer approximately wanting any little ones to pass hungry or be homeless-- it rather is approximately wanting better strategies and greater duty for the persons bringing the little ones into the worldwide (and optimistically, motivation for making better options). the two my husband and that i grew up in that impoverished welfare way of existence in NYC-- so having seen it first hand i'm able to understand completely jointly as people see the welfare gadget as having finished greater injury than stable, and wanting considerable reform (beginning with people making the strategies taking duty for themselves as much as available). i do no longer think of conservatives who're professional-existence somewhat connect that issue with abortion, which for them is greater approximately saving the lives of little ones.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.