Matt asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 10 years ago

Was Emperor Haile Selassie a Freemason and Was He A Puppet to the British Royalty?

I come to this conclusion because a history professor at Addis Ababa University told me that:

1.) Haile Selassie was raised and influenced by Catholic missionaries of the Vatican, and rather than the true heir to the Solomic-Ethiopian thrown taking power, Lij Iyasu was assassinated, and Haile Selassie took hold in 1930.

2.) Negus Tafari was crowned Haile Selassie I (Amharic for "Power of the Trinity"), "Elect of God, and King of Kings of Ethiopia." The phrase ‘Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah’ has never been the title of Ethiopian monarchs. Rather, the words ‘The Lion of the Tribe of Judah hath prevailed’ (see Genesis 49:9) should be seen as the Imperial motto, in the same way that ‘Honi Soit Qui Mal y Pense’ is the motto of the British ruling house. He also declared that "the person of the Emperor is sacred, his dignity inviolable, and his power indisputable."

DIVINE RIGHT??? Or is he claiming to be the Divine? Divine right is appointed through the British Royalty, by the Pope himself to any king/queen who vows to serve their majesty. See the connection back to being raised by Catholic missionaries?

3.) During the Italian invasion of Ethiopia during the mid-1930s, Emperor Selassie not only visited, but was harbored by the British Royalty, King George VI & Queen Elizabeth, for five years during the Italian occupation.

4.) Many legends surround within the Ethiopian population that Emperor Selassie WAS very much involved in satanic rituals, including secretly arresting and murdered citizens in the outskirts of Ethiopia (Debre Zeit) of those who had the "k'end", or a unibrow above their eyes. He proclaimed himself "Halie Selassie", which is Amharic for the "Power of the Trinity".

*It seems as though Emperor Selassie had an infatuation with the "Lion of Judah". Although this is the true historical symbol brought by Menelik I from King Solomon of Israel, he opened a lion zoo in the capital, named two major city squares in honor of the Lion of Judah (Arat Kilo and Sidist Kilo), and put the Lion of Judah as the official emblem of the nations flag. Not to tell the Star of David, which is known to be a Zionist symbol, and has no ties with the true Jewish heritage.

5.) Everyone knows before creating a One World Government, you must first create what they call a "super-state", such as the European Union, Asian-Pacific Union, and the North American Union. Now, Halie Selassie founded the Organization for African Unity (today African Union) in the 1960s. Not only this, but Ethiopia, under His Majesty, was one of the original members of the United Nations, and was the first African nation to have joined the League of Nations.

I honestly think there is a darker side to Haile Selassie never told before.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't know about his freemason connection or him being a puppet of British royalty. Mind you some weird christian cults have sprung up centering around Selassie and the royal family such as British Israel ism ( the UK and the USA are part of the 12 tribes of Israel and Queen Elizabeth II is the Queen of Israel !! ) the 12 tribes of Israel cult (Jesus was black and the 12 tribes settled in Africa !!) and the similar Rastafarian cult ( Selassie was the coming messiah and he wanted his followers to get permanently stoned by smoking dope every day !! )

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Was Emperor Haile Selassie a Freemason and Was He A Puppet to the British Royalty?

I come to this conclusion because a history professor at Addis Ababa University told me that:

1.) Haile Selassie was raised and influenced by Catholic missionaries of the Vatican, and rather than the true heir to the Solomic-Ethiopian thrown taking power, Lij Iyasu was assassinated, and Haile...

Source(s): emperor haile selassie freemason puppet british royalty: https://shortly.im/23wuL
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Yes on both counts, A Freemason ( Knights of the Garter ) The Order of the Garter is the most senior and the oldest British Order of Chivalry and was founded by Edward III in 1348. The Order, consisting of the King and twenty-five knights, was intended by Edward III to be reserved as the highest reward for loyalty and for military merit. Like The Prince of Wales (the Black Prince), the other founder-knights had all served in the French campaigns of the time, including the battle of Crécy - three were foreigners who had previously sworn allegiance to the English king: four of the knights were under the age of 20 and few were much over the age of 30.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/ax5Np

Haile Selassie I (23 July 1892 – 27 August 1975), born Tafari Makonnen, was Ethiopia's regent from 1916 to 1930 and Emperor of Ethiopia from 1930 to 1974. He was the heir to a dynasty that traced its origins to the 13th century, and from there by tradition back to King Solomon and Queen Makeda, Empress of Axum, known in the Abrahamic tradition as the Queen of Sheba. Haile Selassie is a defining figure in both Ethiopian and African history. At the League of Nations in 1936, the emperor condemned the use of chemical weapons by Italy against his people. His internationalist views led to Ethiopia becoming a charter member of the United Nations, and his political thought and experience in promoting multilateralism and collective security have proved seminal and enduring. His suppression of rebellions among the nobles (mekwannint), as well as what some perceived to be Ethiopia's failure to modernize adequately, earned him criticism among some contemporaries and historians. Among the Rastafari movement, whose followers are estimated at between 200,000 and 800,000, Haile Selassie is revered as the returned messiah of the Bible, God incarnate. Beginning in Jamaica in the 1930s, the Rastafari movement perceives Haile Selassie as a messianic figure who will lead a future golden age of eternal peace, righteousness, and prosperity. Haile Selassie was an Ethiopian Orthodox Christian throughout his life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Haile Selassie was a Freemason.

Attached is a pic of his hands in a masonic pyramic

Attachment image
  • 5 years ago

He was a god of evil of the most socially and economically backward nation on earth.The fact that Ethiopia has never been colonized hence civilized has a lot to do with that.By the way every Ethiopian man thinks he is a god and that is why so many Ethiopian women and children are viciously and mercilessly abused.Ethiopia is the world leader in domestic abuse cases.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Haile Selassie Is the King Og Kings therefore every knee bow and every tongue confess. HE IS THE EARTHRIGHTFULL RULER! HE FOUGHT AGAINST THE VATICAN' ILLUMINATI AND ISRAEL ! BURN YOUR

DUTTY IDEAS of Freemasonry

• Kevin7
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

He was not a puppet. The star of David is a Jewish symbol.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I doubt it, on both counts.

Being Roman Catholic doesn't, at ALL, naturally lead one to think of freemasons...they aren't related.

• 6 years ago

what is the meaning of that symbol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.