Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

I'm a 19 year old girl wondering about average number of sexual partners?

I was just wondering on how many other sexual partners any 19 year olds have had. I'm more curious then anything else. I'm a bit of a outdoorsy, hiking, snowboard instructing, party girl. Thaaanks.

Favorite Answer

Hi Christina,

Some people have a bigger sex drive than others, and some people are easier at giving in than others. So, a big number could mean a girls can't say "no", and it could also mean she's very sexual.

I did some digging, and found some these statistics:

"3% of women have had zero sexual partners since the age of 18, 31% have had 1 partner, 36% have had 2-4 partners, 20% have had 5-10 partners, 6% have had 11-20 partners, and 3% have had 21 or more partners "

I'd be remiss if I didn't add some sort of commentary about it though.

I'm a guy, derrr..., but was a virgin until I was 21. I grew up a little old fashioned and thought that I would wait until I got married.

Then i got to thinkin about how old I'd be when I got married, and realized that I was living with someone else's value system and not my own.

There's an old adage that tells guys to take whatever number a girl tells you, and multiply by 7.

So, if you say one guy, then some guys will assume 7. If you say 2, then guys are supposed to believe 14. You get the picture...

I don't think there's a right answer, but think that a lot of the girls I knew when I was younger probably slept with one or two guys in high school, and also made out with a couple of girls also.

What's the difference with sleeping with one guy, ten times, or ten guys, only once each?

Well, maybe not much, but there's certainly an 'gross' factor there.

I was married for 8 and a half years, before catching her cheating on me. At some point I'd asked her how many guy's she'd been with, and she told me that she'd slept with 9 guys while she was single. While we were separated, I know of 7 guys she slept with in a 12 month period, not counting whoever she was with before I found out. I tend to think she's been with many more than that.

Some girls(and guys) have a sexual hangup, some sort of mental disorder that causes them to sleep around. I believe that in some ways it's healthy to have multiple partners, but it's still kinda gross. I mean, if I know you've been with a LOT of guys, i'm gonna feel pretty hesitant to go down on you. Even after I know you. And that's an important thing to me...

When I was in my twenties, I was very sexual, but now I'm not. I'm more interested in knowing someone, because truthfully, most people aren't that good in bed. Almost seems like the better looking, the more they feel entitled or whatever, and don't even try...

You'll find some that rock your world, but aren't otherwise likable to you. It never seems like there's that perfect match. Maybe that's why some people have a lot of partners along the way.

For what its worth...

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): 39 19 year girl wondering average number sexual partners: https://tr.im/ZhB7I

I'm 19 and I've had 0 sexual partners.

I'm 19 and have had 7 sexual partners. Not one bit of me is ashamed. Take it as a learning experience and never look down on yourself because no good can come out of that! Just be safe and protect your feelings

By the time I was 19, I had only had 3.

I'm too self-conscious to mention how many I've had in my life though...lol

at 19: 0

I'm 18 and have had 1.

I've done stuff with 3 though.

At 19: just 1.

Now, at 38: 3.

Two, I'm a relationship girl! x

im 19 and Ive had 6, 3 of which were boyfriends