CHRISTIANS: Why Do You Need Proof That The Flying Spaghetti Monster Exists...?

The reason why The Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't show herself to us is because She wants to know if we still believe in her, even if she doesn't show herself to us. She's just testing us. This life is a test.

If she did show herself, then what good would that do? TFSM wants to see your true colors.

Plus, even if she did show herself, we would all go blind and die. TFSM is so pure and holy, that our sinful selves would go blind and die if saw the light of The Flying Spaghetti Monster's Glory.

So believe in her, or don't. It's your life, TFSM gave you free will.

@Edge Spear: and I thought allah is older...

@Amanda Hemingway: How would YOU know that? of course she talks to me. :)

Favorite Answer

The cheese! The cheese! I have seen the cheese and I am blessed!!! Let her send forth her tendrils of noodles and caress my troubled brow. I am cleansed in her marinara sauces of love... Behold I bare garlic and parsley for her name's sake!

Because the creator of The Flying Spaghetti Monster has admitted publicly that he made it up (ie: it is fiction, therefore does not exist)

Don't troll Yahoo! Answers. Go to /b/

Unlike the god of Abraham, we know who came up with the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I don't need proof that the FSM doesn't exist, I know he doesn't because an atheist, Bobby Henderson, created the deity as a parody.

Oh wait, facts and sound logic fail miserably here. My answer should be "the FSM doesn't exist because I say so!". That's what facts are on R&S.

FSM does exist. You can ask for it at your local italian restaurant. They give you the options of marinara or alfredo, and with or without meatballs. I ate one a couple of weeks ago. Had the sh!ts the next day.

Welllll I've never encountered the FSM and see no reason to think it might exist. That's that.

• WB

Yes, as a matter of fact, I do.

I really wish you people would grow up.

Your acting like a whinny 2 year old.

Apparently FSM isnt hiding herself to well in my stomach.

@ Amanda Hemmingway - you can get anti-psychotic drugs to help with that.

• The flying spaghetti monster doesn't existm but God does. Read a non-vandalized Bible. God bless you!

Source(s): ~The Bible