Rachel asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

For girls only: ik this is personal just wanted to know whats the best cream for down there to stop irration?

And burning itch? Do anyone have this problem also?

3 Answers

  • Karen
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    First you really need to know the cause of the irritation. Yeast? Bacterial Vaginosis? Irritation from sex?

    But irregardless of the cause, plain unflavored yogurt will help with all of those, it will help restore the good bacteria in the vagina, you can apply it topically, but inserting it is better, you can use a tampon applicator to do that, remove the tampon of course:) But you should see a Dr to identify what is causing the irritation.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

    Vagisil or Monistat. Honestly though you should probably see a gynecologist just in case its an infection.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    Talcum powda.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.