Lujain asked in TravelAsia PacificKorea · 9 years ago

which drama should i watch next ?

hi.., i just finfished watching one of the best dramas i've seen in my life ''secret garden'' and i kinda feel upset and empty........the same feeling comes to me whenever i finish a drama that i truely like.......so please can you tell me which drama should i watch next. (recent dramas 2006-2011)

i've already seen :

you're beautiful

boys before flowers

personal taste

secret garden

mary stayed out all night

my girlfriend is a gumiho

princess hours

sungkyunkwan scandel

coffee prince

playful kiss

Favorite Answer

You've seen basically all the dramas I have! :)

We have similar tastes....after Secret Garden I felt the same desperation for a new obsessive drama haha ^^

I suggest:

Full House (2004) - CUTEST drama ever! about a girl whose house is sold by her friends without her permission and a famous actor buys it - the girl wants to get it back so she agrees to a contract to be his maid (one of my favorites) you asked for recent dramas but this one is known as one of the best and it has Rain :D

My Lovely Sam Soon (2005) - about an overweight middle-aged woman who agrees to have a contract with a good-looking young guy to be his girlfriend if he pays her debt (another older drama, and I was reluctant to watch this at first because it was old, but I loved it and now I'm obsessed with Hyun Bin!!)

Shining Inheritance (2009) - about a girl who saves an old woman who turns out to be the CEO of a big company and the old woman lists the girl to be her heir to the company (Lee Seung Gi, the guy from My Girlfriend is a Gumiho is in it, if you liked him)

49 Days (2011) - about a girl who dies and gets a second chance to live by collecting 3 tears (one of my favorites), has Jung Il Woo - very handsome

Dream High (2011) - about teenagers becoming kpop idols (has many idols: Suzy, Taecyeon, Eunjung, Wooyoung, IU, JYP )

City Hunter (airing right now) - aired 4 episodes, Lee Min Ho is verrry handsome in this series

Source(s): addicted to kdramas

My Lovely Kim Sam Soon was cute! Nodame Cantabile was made into a japanese drama and it is very good! Hana Kimi is also a very good japanese drama! Hana Yori Dango is the japanese version of Boys Before Flowers and it is cute. Taiyou no Uta also has a cute story line.

Source(s): I am a Tokyo native.
  • Hana

Ahh! You should watch Dream High!! :D With Taecyeon (2PM), Wooyoung (2PM), Suzy (Miss A), IU, forgot her name, but someone from T-ara and even JYP is in it XD

It's about young talented people trying to debut. They're in a special school that teaches them everything about being an artist.

Oh My Lady is one of a good film...

It kinda funny and romance and also touching warm ending.

The main male character is Siwon from Suju/Super Junior!

HeHee.

You should watch Shining Inheritance (Brillian Legacy) xD

U should watch lie to me!!! It is sooooo good so addicting I love the guy he looks really handsome and also the greatest love both so awesome both airing now!!!!!

Source(s): Me

ahhh i clicked on this to say

WATCH SECRET GARDEN

but you already have...haha

watch dream high :)

or full house (with rain and song hye kyo) its quite old but i still like it

you should try "my princess" :D