promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 9 years ago

can I use an Ontario G1 learners license in South Africa?

G1 licence

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Probably not. A G1 licence is a restricted licence - not a full driver's licence.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

I even have it. My expensive, darling cousin gave it to me the day when I surpassed my try. The fool. that's no longer that troublesome, I studied the K53 e book basically. It has 2 assessments in the e book to do, and that facilitates too. I did it again and again till I have been given a hundred%. Haha yet even then i grow to be nevertheless sick with anticipation yet as quickly as I did the try it grow to be incredibly elementary. There are some trick questions even if it incredibly is somewhat troublesome to fail the try. basically one man or woman writing the try failed the day I wrote...yet it incredibly is simply by fact he could no longer examine/write correct. in case you have Mxit, you could upload K53 as a splash by Tradepost and you will additionally try your self on line at a internet site spoke of as salearnerz or some thing like that. the internet internet site has a rogue virus working by their classified ads nevertheless, so replace your antivirus earlier you pass on that internet site! stable success!

• Randy
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Yes but you must still abide by the rules of that license regardless of where you are driving.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.