Luna asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 9 years ago

Free program to insert pages into a PDF document?

Let's say I have a 10 page document in PDF format. I also have a single page as another PDF.

I want to remove page 4 of 10 and insert the single page in its place. I used to have a program to do this but can't remember what it was.

Any suggestions? It has to be free.

That would be great but I need a program with a free version

I'm not asking for cracked versions of pay-for programs, I'm asking for the free versions of the programs. Like AVG do a free but basic version of their software.

Favorite Answer

you need Nuance PDF converter. As you can't edit a pdf you will first have to convert it into a word (or similar) document, make your changes, and then "save as" a pdf document again.

hope this helps

IT Dave

I use simpo pdf merge & split, it's not free to use, but it can solve your problem exactly.

You can split your 10 page pdf into 10 separated pdf files firstly with the splitting function and use the combination function to combination feature to combine another single page pdf with the splitted 9 page as your need. Of course, you need adjust each pdf file's position before combining them into a single pdf.

It's a pity that it's not free to use now, I've got it on a free giveaway promotion.

Never ask for free programs. Those that answer them end up with violation notices.

for sure. it is between the problem-loose applications of the Adobe Acrobat software - no longer the loose Reader - however the actual software. You undemanding tell it which 2 records to merge, what to call it and curiously after each little thing else without delay.