Which 2 free PS3 games should I get from the Welcome Back Pack?

LittleBigPlanet

Infamous

Wipeout HD/Fury

Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty

Dead Nation

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Little Big Planet and Infamous.

Get LPB because it is so underrated! Online playing is so fun! the creativity is enormous! This game will never get old, thousands of levels added each day!

Get infamous because the story line is great! it's a very unique game and adapts to your playing style! Story is not repetitive and last quite along time! You can go anywhere and do anything you want!

Source(s): Personal experience, My PS3
  • 9 years ago

good question, I already have littlebigplanet, it's a great game, the best out of all of them. Infamous is an action game were you play the role of an electric superhero type guy. It got good reviews and has some rpg elements such as skill development. Dead nation is a zombie survival arcade game. It is is a smaller game, and got decent reviews. It's top down and not as in-depth as infamous. Wipeout recieved great reviews as well and is a futuristic, intense, racing game. Ratchet and clank is a fun adventure game, comparable to the old crash bandicoot and sly cooper games.

These are all pretty good titles, very generous of sony. Infamous, LBP, and wipeout got dazzling reveiws, while quest for booty and dead nation got solid reviews. If I didn't own any of these games I would without a doubt choose Infamous and Littlebigplanet. I already have LBP though, so I think I'm gonna get wipeout.

• mark
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

If you know any people with a PS3, they can log onto your PS3 with their account and dl the games to your system and then you can play the games on your account. I have both a US and Euro account so by using those two and a friend I was able to get all 6 games. Wipeout is fun. Heard Ratchet and Clank is only a 3 hour game. Dead Nation seemed neat, but I gotta get use to the controls. Haven't tried LBP or Infamous. FYI the user dl thing also works with map packs.

• 9 years ago

Infamous and LittleBigPlanet

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I would go with

Little Big Planet & Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty.

• 9 years ago

Infamous and LittleBigPlanet

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

its not Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty anymore. its superstardust. i got infamous and that.

Source(s): my ps3
  • 9 years ago

LBP and Infamous.

But i got 6 (2 from Asia and 4 from US) coz I got 3 PSN accounts. Hehe.

• 9 years ago

If I had those choices, I would get inFAMOUS and R&C. But because we don't have R&C for an option, I got Dead Nation instead -- and of course inFAMOUS.

• 9 years ago

Infamous and dead nation

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.