Korean sounds like Spanish and sometimes Portuguese?

When I put the CD of Seungri in my LG Hi-Fi System I had the impression that I was listening to a Spanish CD, because most of the words remembered me spanishes words, and with the final "o", and sometimes "a", wich is very commom too in Spanish and Portuguese, Italian. I felt it very similar... show more When I put the CD of Seungri in my LG Hi-Fi System I had the impression that I was listening to a Spanish CD, because most of the words remembered me spanishes words, and with the final "o", and sometimes "a", wich is very commom too in Spanish and Portuguese, Italian. I felt it very similar with Spanish I don't know why. I love Korean, I think it's more melodic than japanese. And I think to me as a Portuguese speaker that Korean sounds like a latin language sometimes, it's very cool. I mean Korean sounds like japanese but a bit more smoother I would say, a bit more melodic and variable. In another song I felt Korean sounded like Italian, very similar to Italian words as sarà, komun (comum - portuguese). The man sung "Heya tera, baila che heya sò sará." very Italian, but it was Korean. Maybe it's more similar to Italian.
Update: And when I put in google translator the Italian Voice to read the romanization of Korean it's the most perfect language that can pronounce Korean in the correct way, it's very interesting, I think Korean is very similar to Italian in pronounciation. The both language shares the same sound of "ae" (è -it, é´-pt) and... show more And when I put in google translator the Italian Voice to read the romanization of Korean it's the most perfect language that can pronounce Korean in the correct way, it's very interesting, I think Korean is very similar to Italian in pronounciation. The both language shares the same sound of "ae" (è -it, é´-pt) and "eo" (ò-it ó-pt) which with Portuguese makes these three languages be more vocalic. And there are a lot of words in Korean that is similar to Portuguese too.

Some examples:

Miina (Korean) = Mina (Portuguese slang for girl)
Babo (Korean) = Babo (Italian - grandfather)
Sara (Korean) = Sarà (Italian - will be)
Ch'ae (Korean) = C'è (Italian - to have)
Ne-ga (Korean) = Nega (Portuguese - a brown skinned woman)

Italian seems me the most similar langauge to Korean in pronounce.

Update 2: And when I put in google translator the Italian Voice to read the romanization of Korean it's the most perfect language that can pronounce Korean in the correct way, it's very interesting, I think Korean is very similar to Italian in pronounciation. The both language shares the same sound of "ae" (è -it, é´-pt) and... show more And when I put in google translator the Italian Voice to read the romanization of Korean it's the most perfect language that can pronounce Korean in the correct way, it's very interesting, I think Korean is very similar to Italian in pronounciation. The both language shares the same sound of "ae" (è -it, é´-pt) and "eo" (ò-it ó-pt) which with Portuguese makes these three languages be more vocalic. And there are a lot of words in Korean that is similar to Portuguese too.

Some examples: