Can you get caught using a fake credit card on Amazon?

Well i was randomly looking around Amazon and i just used some random credit card to figure out the shipping of one item, i was never trying to buy the item, just trying to find the cost so i knew how much i needed to have. Out of curiousity i clicked "Continue" with my random credit card and as i was... show more Well i was randomly looking around Amazon and i just used some random credit card to figure out the shipping of one item, i was never trying to buy the item, just trying to find the cost so i knew how much i needed to have. Out of curiousity i clicked "Continue" with my random credit card and as i was expecting the usual credit card error, it worked for some reason. I immediately searched up this topic from google about using fake cards and it seems like other people have done it as well
by mistake. I still could log in however, and i immediately cancelled the order. So am i okay now?
Update: K amazon has sent me 2 emails now confirming my order and confirming my cancellation, stating that i have not been charged
Update 2: Lol i never said i produced my "random" credit card number myself, i used a fake credit card generator... cops havent shown up yet, its not like i charged anything. Never should've asked...