Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What are the top 5 most boring movies you have ever seen?

BQ: Top 5 most boring actors

BQ2: Top 5 most boring TV shows

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

elizabeth town, the road, silent hill, catwoman (good god it sucked so much ***), x-men (the first 1, not first class, which rocked)

boring actors would include most of the cast from harry potter.

boring tv shows: the event, lost in its final seasons, V, the cape, and john doe (ftr john doe was ossum in its first few episodes but fell apart later in the season. thats y it got cancelled)

• Logan
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Joe vs the Volcano

Sleepless in Seattle

Must Love Dogs

Americas Sweethearts

Beastmaster 2

BQ Daniel Radcliffe

Corey Feldman

Rupert Grint

Emma Watson

Mia Sara

BQ2 Reality shows

game shows

Talk shows

• simone
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

1. Sleepless in Seattle

2. Death in Venice

3. Love Story

4. The Butterfly Effect

5. Knocked Up

BQ:

1. Jennifer Aniston

2. Sandra Bullock

3. Ethan Hawke

4. Woody Allen

5. Katherine Heigl

BQ2:

1. Every soap opera

2. Every reality show

3. Dancing With the Stars

4. The Event

5. Baywatch

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

1. Catch Me If You Can

the first movie ever that I couldn't sit through

I was shocked at myself, got really scared that I lost my love for movies, took a movie from my collection to check if I can watch it and I did watch it! phew- I didn't lose no love for movies, it's just that I couldn't sit through that piece of $hit

2. Intolerable Cruelty - one of the most boring and shitttiest movies ever made

3. The Hudsucker Proxy - a bit less boring and $hitty than Intolerable Cruelty but still is at the same level of $hittiness

4. Transformers Rise of the Fallen

5. Taxi Driver

BQ: lol, idk about actors, it's usually story-telling that makes it boring, not actors

BQ2: well, if they are boring, I don't watch them and don't know the titles :) , but of those I remember

1. Nip and Tuck got really boring by the end of the 1st season

2. Office

3. Law and Order Criminal Intent

4. CaliFORNICATION

5. Arrested Development

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The first movie that comes to mind would have to be: Lars and the real girl - I almost died from boredom. But unfortunately I have this thing, that no matter how boring a movie is....I try to finish just to see the end. This was by far the worst time wasting movie ever!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.