I marry Anora in Dragon Age Originas but in Awakening, Allistair shows up as king?

Ok Im a Human Noble Warrior, and I let Alistair fight Loghain during the Landsmeet, Alistair kills Loghain automatically, you dont get a choice, and I become Anora's husband, but when I boot up Awakening, Alistair shows up as king and the Codex in the game says that Anora was dethroned and Alistair was recognized as Marics son, how do I get Anora to be the one to show up instead of Alistair? Do I have to fight Loghain myself and let Alistair be exiled or killed? And in addition to that, how do I get the Golden Age epilogue for Anora and my Character?

Favorite Answer

Your import was bugged. If you choose Anora to rule she should show up in Awakening regardless of what happened to Loghain. Make sure your game is updated to the latest patch. Also take a look at the DA:A tech support forums. I'm sure there is a way to fix it.