Why can I not access Google Docs?

This is what is says on google chrome when I try to access Google Docs:

SSL connection error

Unable to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with the server, or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don't have.

Error 107 (net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR): SSL protocol error.

On Internet explorer it says:

The webpage cannot be displayed.

I have used 2 different computers but I know it is not the Docs server because my friend is using it right now...

Thanks for the help

Favorite Answer

Before you post! Please search for your answer first. If you haven’t searched for an answer, then click on “edit question” above to return to our suggestions on how to find your answers. Providing the following information will help us troubleshoot your issue:

Browser & Operating System (e.g. Safari 5.0.5, Chrome, Mac OSX 10.6.7):

Free consumer account jeremyjjw7 (at) gmail.com

Describe the steps you took that produced this error:

My team has been unable to log in to google apps for a week now. our sales team uses this to track sales and project management. it is of paramount importance that we have access to it as soon as possible. I cannot even pull up the home page of google docs!

ive tried waiting a few days now and it still is not working. i dont know who to contact for something like this as many of the support forms were down as well in google.

Ive tried multiple browsers. i am in houston, texas and comcast is our ISP.

someone please help!

Copy and paste any error messages:

Chrome Error:

This webpage is not available

The server at docs.google.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the web service that translates a website's name to its internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventingGoogle Chrome from accessing the network.