define these? (easy!!!)?

super easy 10 points! just define these words with the part of speech !! thanks :)

precipitous

principle

recant

renaissance

repast

spacious

specious

transcendent

vestige

zest

Update:

I'm sorry but I really do not like rude answers....and I am just looking for the best definition possible,,,,i don't have access to a dictionary and dictionary.com sometimes doesn't have the best answers so PLEASE just help me out.....no rude answers PLEASE

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

n. = noun

a. = adjective

v. = verb

precipitous (a.) steep

principle (n.) a fundamental law or doctrine

recant (v.) to retract; to withdraw

Renaissance

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/renaissance

repast

spacious

specious

transcendent

vestige

zest

Wait a minute... This is for your homework, isn't it? It's an academic dishonesty to have someone else do your homework; and it actually can result in serious consequences.

I love helping others, but I take academic rules very seriously, and I make sure that I don't break any, including breaking one unintentionally.

Hm... There are 10 words in here. I'll help you with the first 3 and a half words...

If you don't have access to electronic dictionary, I believe that it is still possible to complete this assignment by using a printed dictionary...

By the way, I use dictionary.com...

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Make it ten hundred dollars and we've got a deal. Otherwise, do your own homework.

Source(s): I've been YA'ing my homework since 1999. It doesn't work anymore.
  • Trixks
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

just use dictionary.com

Source(s): dictionary.com
  • 10 years ago

I'm sorry, but if it's so easy, why don't you do it?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.