Do women really think circumcised looks better?

So on the "Poll for women" circumcision question below which I can't link to because I'm assuming Y!A is still filtering out questions with links...most of the women said they didn't care if their guy was circumcised or not, but quite a few of them also threw in the fact that they think... show more So on the "Poll for women" circumcision question below which I can't link to because I'm assuming Y!A is still filtering out questions with links...most of the women said they didn't care if their guy was circumcised or not, but quite a few of them also threw in the fact that they think circumcised looks nicer.

Is that really true? Because I always thought the opposite. I'm circumcised, but I've always been a little self-conscious of it because I think it looks kind of goofy. (There's nothing unusual about mine or anything, it looks just like the "standard" ones you see in porn [except for the size], but just the look of the circumcised p.enis has always looked sort of silly to me.) The uncircumcised one looks much more manly and filled out to me, but circumcised almost looks like it could stand in for Grumpy from The Seven Dwarves.