Social Media will not work on blackberry?

I got a blackberry curve 3G today and when I try to go on the facebook or twitter apps it says something like, "you are on a service plan that does not support this application. If you want to use this application, please contact your service provider to upgrade your data plan." I am confused because I have the full data plan and am able to use the web browser with no problem. please help, thanks!

• Joe
    Favorite Answer

call your service provider and have the blackberry data plan added, you will need this to use all blackberry services and i believe facebook etc. i have the same phone.

• Maxine

Social Media Optimization (SMO) is the methodization of social media activity with the intent of attracting unique visitors to website content. SMO is one of two online methods of website optimization; the other method is called search engine optimization or known by many as SEO.