Do you know of any country songs...?

Okay, so my boyfriend has this amazing voice, but I think country fits his voice best. But the thing is, is that he hates country. So I was wondering if you knew of any songs or artists that he might be interested in. He said he is willing to give it a try, but he would perfer to hear male artists. so any ideas? Their songs must be clean. haha :)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Try some of these artists - Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Easton Corbin, Josh Turner, Joe Nichols, Billy Currington, Jake Owen.

These are people with singles out that I think are good - Blake Wise-Cornfields, Hunter Hayes-Storm Warning, Randy Montata-1,000 Faces.

I'm pretty sure all of these songs are clean, but you may want to double check. I know each of the artists listed have songs that aren't, so you should check that too. They are good artists though, with some great songs. I hope you find some that he likes!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Redneck Woman- Gretchen Wilson Long Haired Redneck- David Allan Coe Long Haired Country Boy- Charlie Daniels Band Country Man- Luke Bryan Redneck Yacht Club- Craig Morgan Country Boy- Alan Jackson It's Alright To Be A Redneck- Alan Jackson American Honky Tonk Bar Association- Garth Brooks Workin' Man Blues- Merle Haggard Guys Like Me- Eric Church Blue Collar Man- Travis Tritt Lord Have Mercy On The Working Man- Travis Tritt That's Country- Marty Stuart

• 9 years ago

Jason Aldean is definitely country-rock

Kid Rock could be good too

Jake Owen has a couple country-rock sons like "8 Second Ride"

• 9 years ago

try brantley gilbert hes got a kinda rock feel along with being county..

maybe casey donahew.. hes country but different...

just look up country covers on youtube and maybe he can get some ideas on how to change some country songs into his own style. i would suggest looking at zach dubois on youtube he does a bunce of different county covers with newer songs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

BRAD PAISLEY is amazing he has great songs and a great voice get your boyfriend to listen to him hes great also george strait is wonderful so is keith urban toby keith chris young easton corbin blake shelton and TONS more I HEART COUNTRY

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.