why is getting sex with an attractive girl so difficult in the US?

I mean think of it. The US does everything to make the money you work for valueless as a way to get sex. Why are there all these pointless barriers set in place to prevent me from simply earning money from an honest living and trading it with the most attractive females - who without incentive are otherwise the pickiest. Why is the most basic uses of money for a male curtailed in this country?

The way it is set up now I have to earn piles of treasure in order to impress a female, meaning that I have set aside years of my life striving to earn a large enough nest egg all while deferring my desires with shoddy outlets like porn, socks, hands etc.. Rather than the way I would like, simply pay various girls piecemeal for a variety of delights throughout my life. I'd use protection and guard against STDs.

Right now it seems as if these laws are only set in place to make life miserable for the many people who don't earn enough. There are so many beautiful females in my neighborhood it kills me that having a job isn't good enough for them. You also have to have a killer bod, good clothes, an interesting hobby, a car, a book deal... and on and on and on! I know for a fact most of these girls have debt cause they went crazy with credit cards, but they refuse to sell themselves because someone hammered into them that it was "illegal" and thus damaging to their reputations. I feel as if I am being penalized for being dutiful to my job. I work tons of hours but can't get the females I want because they're being conditioned to hold out for a playboy who will forgive their debts. If it weren't illegal I'd give them money and in exchange I'd get to try out all of them! Forgetting semantics about love, both parties would be happy as it is a fair exchange. She gets spending money, I get a dose of wonderful female attention that I otherwise would have to plead for. You have to admit that it makes sense as not everyone is as fortunate to find love or completeness when they click their fingers, which is often the moralizers argument "you should find love!" What gives?

Why are there all these arbitrary and nonsensical rules in place that allow already flaky females to cherry pick males, while leaving the many discarded males no way to leverage their position?

As an average man, or a lesbian for that matter, there are so many barriers against you: state laws against prostitution, shooting a porno is illegal unless you're in California and only after you've cleared a million legal loopholes, and there's a whole generation of people dead set on moralizing anyone who attempts to barter sex. These laws are archaic and ridiculous as far as I'm concerned. They were established in a time to protect a woman's virtue, back before contraception allowed all women to play the field and trivialize the definition of virtue. Now hardworking men are stifled in an environment where women only give their goodies to a few rich guys. Women are too afraid to sell themselves to lower bidders and men are afraid of being arrested and humiliated as Johns since the cops have all the power at the lower levels of wealth. This is all due to the fear of being caught by these arbitrary rules. I would have shot a couple pornos already if there weren't so many stupid laws against it in my state. (If just one of the girls I thought of propositioning went to the cops and accused me of soliciting my life would be over!) Getting sex could be like going to McDonalds, lower class males wouldn't have to deal with all this pent up anger all the time. What's the point of having money if you can't enjoy life with the women you desire? Why can't we change the laws? Who is putting up these barriers???

I'm not blaming anyone for my plight. My plight is my plight. I would just like to hear rational arguments as to why there are these restrictions. And possible ways to remove them. The emotional responses below don't seem to be coherent at all. They amount to this "I'm too good to sell myself, so no one should be able to! And you're a creep for suggesting it!" Which is just an egotistical way of saying that you're part of the problem. Also Ad hominen attacks will be ignored/ridiculed. I'm not attacking you personally... am I?

I have a high sex drive and some money. Why are there these bizarre rules? In ancient Rome soldiers could pay for a courtesan and it wasn't frowned upon, in fact just the opposite, it was understood that they were the best warriors. They just didn't have enough to secure a wife and family. Yet the society didn't keep them from enjoying themselves.

The idea that beautiful women wouldn't sell themselves is ridiculous as everyone comes across hard times. And wome

Favorite Answer

maybe cuz you r ugly.... no one likes ugly people... except other ugly people.... so go "get" sex from an ugly chick :) good luck

Because These Girls These Days Arent Looking For Sex , They're Looking For A Relationship

Anyone could easily make money.. maybe you just dont fall into the categories of look they want... well dont blame anyone else .. ask you parents about how you came to be the way you are... :)

They will be sacrificing their body, so you're damn right, they'd be picky about it.. because they can afford to be...

• lila

Because attractive women usually have standards and morals and apirations. Hopes as in, meeting a nice guy, marrying him, establishing a firm career, and having a family. That won't happen is she's whoring around. Ever notice how sluts and whores are usually ugly? Because they have no morals and no standards and no values. I may get thumbs down but this is true and everyone knows it.

Maybe attractive women don't want to have sex with you because you come off as a sexist ********

Cool story, bro.

If you weren't a pretentious asshole you could actually date a girl instead of needing to buy a prostitute.

Maybe you bore them.

• ?

__________________________

" Until you are what she wants ,

you have to be who she wants . "

__________________________

Source(s): __________________________ " It is ' vice - versa ' , of women who only want you to want sex . " __________________________