Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is Visalus a Scam or is it Real?

A friend of mine told me how they are making thousands of dollars a month and I see he's driving a new BMW 750. He asked me to join under him but I'm cautious of being scammed. Anyone have any more info about Visalus or the 90 Day Body By Vi Challenge?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Seems a lot like a pyramid scam - in which only the few on top profit from the many individuals on the bottom doing the grunt work...

I would do a little research first. Check out social justice sites such as GetPayback.com to see if someone has dealt with them. Then, you should pro-actively post a claim and warn the public about your findings and dealings with this company, that way others will be protected by your diligence.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Seems to be a MEGA scam.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.