Cant get welcome back pack games?

I tried to download the two games from the PS Store. They didn;t show up do I did the thing where you go to account management, service list then SCEA promotions. It show two options: Welcome Back Free PS3 Game 1 and 2. When I select one of those I get a scree that says:

Starts 6/04/11

Expires 6/04/2011

Remaining 0

It shows this for both games 1 and 2. No games are listed anywhere. Any ideas for what this is?

There is no option that says get now. There no option to do anything.

Favorite Answer

Go under "Welcome Pack PS3 Game 1" and click "Get Now". Then, you can pick your game. Same with the second one. :)

• TONYA

keep trying

If you picked a free game and it disappears do this, go to the XMB and under the PlayStation Network column, go to Account Management>Transaction Management>Services List>SCEA Promotions to download the game for that first slot.

If you keep getting a error its because there are to many people on there and you need to try again later...

byee

http://us.playstation.com/support/index.htm check here for answers

Go to account management --> services --> SCEA and it'll be there. Just choose from there.

I get the same problem too and everybody that answered did not help at all.

Source(s): My own experience...