Which Clamp works (manga) are set in the same universe?

I know that alot of them are related or cross over but I'm not sure of the time frame (past vs future) and which one's are deff. not related at all. Thanks!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Hisaki
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

> Tokyo Babylon, X, CLAMP Gakuen Tanteidan, Gakuen Tokkei Duklyon, 20 Mensou ni Onegai, Miyuki-chan in Wonderland

- Tokyo Babylon is sets 9 year before X, where Subaru is still a kid.

- The trio from CLAMP Gakuen show up as adults in X to seal Kamui's sword.

- Character from Duklyon meet the CLAMP Gakuen trio in CLAMP Gakuen Tanteidan and have the same timeline.

- Akira from 20 Mensou ni Onegai is one of the trio from CLAMP Gakuen Tanteidan and have the same timeline.

- Miyuki-chan in Wonderland is also sets on around the same time as CLAMP Gakuen Tanteidan. Miyuki shows up in one of CLAMP Gakuen Tanteidan episode as a client.

> Angelic Layer, Chobits

- Angelic Layer is sets a few year before Chobits.

- Icchan from Angelic Layer is Hibiya Chitose's husband in Chobits.

> Gohou Drug, xxxHolic, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Suki Dakara Suki, Card Captor Sakura

- CCS is sets before xxxHolic and the others is sets in around the same time as xxxHolic. Though Tsubasa Chronicle is in an alternative/parallel world.

- In one of xxxHolic chapter, Watanuki bought medicine from the drug store (Gohou Drug) and get attended by Rikuo and Kazahaya.

- In one of Gouhou Drug chapter, Kazahaya is asked to get a female student uniform and the one who give him the clothes is Hina, the main chara from Suki Dakara Suki

## Actually Tsubasa Chronicle can be considered as a crossover from all of CLAMP's previous work since most of important chara from other work shown up in Tsubasa Chronicle with different background story, so Tsubara Chronicle is like a parallel world from all of CLAMP's work.

I'm not sure about the other manga universe, since I haven't found the direct relations from them to any of those above universe.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Manga By Clamp

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Kobato, xxxHolic, Cardcaptor Sakura, Legal Drug, Wish, and Suki Dakara Suki take place in the same world.

Tokyo Babylon, X/1999, Clamp School Detectives, Duklyon: Clamp School Defenders, and Man of Many Faces are in the same world.

Chobits, and Angelic Layer are are in the same world, as Chobits takes place in the future of Angelic Layer world.

Even though the story of xxxHolic and Tsubasa are connected thet don't take place in the same world.

• 9 years ago

idk too much about that, but i know that tsubasa and xxxholic are connected.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.