? asked in Consumer ElectronicsPDAs & Handhelds · 10 years ago

Tap Application.....?

Can you change the college name after you submit TAP? Can you go back and change anything you want to after submit it...

Favorite Answer

I am not going to the school I originally planned. How can I change my school information?

On your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) you are asked to list the schools you plan to attend. The FAFSA, in turn, is the source of the school code for the TAP application. When you complete the online TAP application, the first New York school you listed on the FAFSA will appear online. If the school is not correct, you must change it when completing the TAP on the Web application.

After your application is processed, you may make school code changes online by visiting Manage My Account. Alternatively, you may make a change to the school code and/or student address by calling the HESC Customer Communication Center at 1-888-NYS-HESC (1-888-697-4372) or 1-800-445-5234 (TDD) and speaking with a representative. School code changes may also be made using our automated telephone system.