Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Consumer ElectronicsPDAs & Handhelds · 10 years ago

Tap Application.....?

Can you change the college name after you submit TAP? Can you go back and change anything you want to after submit it...

1 Answer

  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    I am not going to the school I originally planned. How can I change my school information?

    On your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) you are asked to list the schools you plan to attend. The FAFSA, in turn, is the source of the school code for the TAP application. When you complete the online TAP application, the first New York school you listed on the FAFSA will appear online. If the school is not correct, you must change it when completing the TAP on the Web application.

    After your application is processed, you may make school code changes online by visiting Manage My Account. Alternatively, you may make a change to the school code and/or student address by calling the HESC Customer Communication Center at 1-888-NYS-HESC (1-888-697-4372) or 1-800-445-5234 (TDD) and speaking with a representative. School code changes may also be made using our automated telephone system.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.