Who is Slender Man? Please help quickly?

My little 8 year old cousin heard about him at school, when her friend showed him a youtube video about him, and she is crying. How can I get her to stop crying?

Favorite Answer

The Slender Man is a supernatural creature that is described as appearing as a normal human being but he is described as being 8 feet tall and he has vectors or extra appendeges that are described to be as sharp as swords. The creature is known to stalk humans and cause many dissapearences. He is described as a shadow creature that has missing a face. The creature fits into many mythologies in legends from nations such as germany and celts whitch brings up the possibility that he could be real. A man named victor Surge found this legend and made his own version of it whitch he called slender man. The slender man is not exactly evil according to mythology but victor Surge's version shows him as an evil creature that stalks humans to kill. In mythology he was actually trying to save you from a painful death by taking you to the under world early.

Personally I believe he is real but not victor Surge's version. The problem is figuring out what came from mythology and what was made up for entertainment. For examle, People say that Hans Holbeins wood cut Der Ritter or the knight was refering to the slender man but with closer examination you will see that the four arms on it were photoshopped to the original version of the dance of death series. The video that was shown two your cousin was probaly from the youtube channel Marble Hornets or Totheark. Those two channels are the closest thing we have to a movie about him even though it is pretty convincing they admit it is fake and was done for entertinment.

The slender man has become an internet Meme and there have been many sightings of him watching people outside of their house. I am not really sure what to tell your cousin but slender man is bacically a monster that appears out of the shadows to kill people. The photoshopped images of the slender man kind of turn it into a game like can you see him because he is hidden in the background of every picture.

He is also described to be wearing the clothes of people he killed like a buissness suit or something and somebody also said that he can walk on his limbs like doctor octopus from spider man. His face is described to be hidden over a pieve of flesh pulled over it but it is obvious that it is a skull because he lacks the muscles in it. He seems to want to blend in with humans like he has an inefficient knowledge of humans.

I believe in him but you have to remember that slender man is victor surge's fake version but the one I believe in is the one from mythologies in history.

Hope this helped and don't dissmiss this as fake because he could be real.

Source(s): I have studied this thing obsessivly.
    • Brianna2 years agoReport

Slender man is an fictional character which lurks in an forest he usually kills when you are alone which is the number one rule to always be with someone never be alone he likes to play games with you and you must win to survive if you would like to please slender man you must sacrifice someone

slender manis an urban legend that hides in the wood and has no face he also only kills kids. he is like a rapest bud waaay worse

• Brianna2 years agoReport

Slender man is a fictional character who usually lurks in the woods slender man likes to play games he would leave notes but one rule is never be alone he’s also very quick and skinny some believe to be apart of his team you must kill someone to prove slender man worthy

slender is a man made on the something awful in 2007

The Slender Man (also known as Slenderman) is a fictional character that originated as an Internet meme created by Something Awful forums user Eric Knudsen (a.k.a. "Victor Surge") in 2009. It is depicted as resembling a thin, unnaturally tall man with a blank and usually featureless face, wearing a black suit. Stories of the Slender Man commonly feature him stalking, abducting, or traumatizing people, particularly children.[1] The Slender Man is not confined to a single narrative, but appears in many disparate works of fiction, mostly composed online

Slender Man is a tall Slender figure with no face. Its said he mainly in deep, on going forests (or woods)

He usually only kills children but if it is needed he will kill a Adult. Some may call him an Urban Legend, Some say hes real, believe what you want to believe in.

Slender Man is a man with no face :(

Source(s): What's your Source (Optional)

Slender man is someone who doesn't have a face and is very tall and I know that because I saw slender man yesterday and nothing happens I was just watching slender man from my windiow and when I see weird things I always know what to do because I'm always ready for weird things to happen

• John4 years agoReport

your response to his question is just as stupid as you are...

Slender man is a tall man with a plain white face that lurks in the forest looking for children to take

The Slenderman is an urban legend about a mysterious figure that lurks in forests. He is very, very tall, has pale white skin, and wears a black suit. Some photos show tentacles emerging from his back. He has never been shown to move, as he can teleport. His most remarkable feature is how his face is completely flat without any eyes, hair, nose, ears, or mouth visible. Legend says his victims are put in a daze if they stare into his non-face. Once they are dazed, Slenderman attacks, ripping out their entrails.

Hoped that helped

He is also described to be wearing the clothes of people he killed like a buissness suit or something and somebody also said that he can walk on his limbs l

Slenerman is a creepy pasta