Which is the best online instant short term loan company? need to avoid the scams!?

I am in an unbelievably bad financial position at the moment, have just started a new job and have to work a few weeks in advance, and have no money in the meantime for food, and am going to have to walk across London to get to work tomorrow which will take 2-3 hours... i think my only way out is finding a... show more I am in an unbelievably bad financial position at the moment, have just started a new job and have to work a few weeks in advance, and have no money in the meantime for food, and am going to have to walk across London to get to work tomorrow which will take 2-3 hours... i think my only way out is finding a reputable short term loan company,...wonga seems legitimate but I think i'm going to need more than 400 and the interest is quite high, does any one know of an online company that gives instant cash loans of more than 400, and that is not a scam and that has a decent interest rate? would really appreciate some guidance, btw I have poor credit rating/history which will obviously hinder me, but nonetheless I don't see any other way out..