Housing for a foul smelling male mouse? help?!?

I have five mice, three girls and two boys. They are brothers and the angora brother smells at a minimum and is a very obsessively clean mouse who after two days looks to be cleaned out etc which is good and his marking now at 13 weeks old seems to be coming under control. However, his brother Pikachu has the... show more I have five mice, three girls and two boys. They are brothers and the angora brother smells at a minimum and is a very obsessively clean mouse who after two days looks to be cleaned out etc which is good and his marking now at 13 weeks old seems to be coming under control.

However, his brother Pikachu has the worst smelling man jam in the world it smells like ammonia, skunks, sweat, urine, poop I can't even describe it and he is getting worse by the day. I have tried everything it cant be his diet as he has suddenly gotten worse just over a week ago and his diet is the same as all the others which is quite plain and its the best mouse food Supreme Science. His water is changed regularly and I have tried vanilla in it which helps a little bit but not much and tried scattering vanilla around the cage which helps but it goes stale after a few hours and smells bad.

I clean him out every 2-4 days and wash his wheel out every day. He is in a wire bar cage and marks every single bar, he climbs up the sides and puts his feet on the wheel and wees down the side of it and on everything he can see. He mashes his poo into things urinates on it and marks it with his man jam.

Can I put him in a bin cage? I heard these can help I wake up in the night with upset stomachs and feeling ill his ammonia is actually at health hazard levels and I cannot cope with it any longer. Bin cages are supposed to hold the smell in. I clean him out frequently carefresh, horse woodshavings etc I have tried everything and it doesn't work. Will a bin cage solve my problems? I can't take this any longer.... help?!