Looking for a place abroad for my sons 18th?

I would like to send my son, his brother and their friend on a holiday abroad for his 18th in August. This will be first time flying for two of them. My son does not like drinking alcohol (the other two quite like a drop!) so I am looking for something quite quiet not full of clubs etc. They love the beach. I cannot afford a lot so if I am not asking the impossible, is there a cheapish place to send them where they will have a lovely holiday

Any help please!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

South France, Hossegor- Major surf city, quicksilver open in September so atmosphere should be good. Its quiet, beach place with little low key bars and club. Very chilled.

Spain, Mallorca, Menorca, Tenerife etc

Greece (slightly more clubby) Zante, Kavos,

Bulgaria

• 9 years ago

Southeast Asia. The Philippines might be getting a bad rap nowadays but if you know someone from there who could "keep them company", then it's the place. It's super cheap! Nice people, beautiful beaches, lots of malls( there are about 16 huge one's in the city alone) and your dollar will go a long,long,long way.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yes send them to spain thers great beaches their and its very cheap from only 20 pounds to go their

Source(s): Great holiday
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.