Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 9 years ago

請問這首無名相簿的歌

Rating
    Favorite Answer

演唱者:NeYo

歌曲名:So Sick

Mmm mmm yeahDo do do do do do do doOhh yeah Gotta change my answering machineNow that I'm alone'Cuz right now it says that weCan't come to the phone And I know it makes no sense'Cuz you walked out the doorBut it's the only way I hear your voice anymore(It's ridiculous)It's been months And for some reason I just(Can't get over us)And I'm stronger then this(Enough is enough) No more walkin' 'roundWith my head downI'm so over being blueCryin' over you And I'm so sick of love songsSo tired of tearsSo done with wishing you were still hereSaid â€oeI'm so sick of love songs so sad and slowâ

So why can't I turn off the radio?

Gotta fix that calender I haveThat's marked July 15thBecause since there's no more youThere's no more anniversaryI'm so fed up with my thoughts of youAnd your memoryAnd how every song reminds meOf what used to beThat's the reason I'm so sick of love songsSo tired of tearsSo done with wishing you were still hereSaid â€oeI'm so sick of love songs so sad and slowâ

So why can't I turn off the radio?(Leave me alone)Leave me alone(Stupid love songs)Don't make me think about her smileOr having my first childLet it goTurning off the radio 'Cuz I'm so sick of love songsSo tired of tearsSo done with wishing she was still hereSaid â€oeI'm so sick of love songs so sad and slowâ

So why can't I turn off the radio?(Why can't I turn off the radio?)Said 'I'm so sick of love songsâ

So tired of tearsSo done with wishing she was still hereSaid â€oeI'm so sick of love songs so sad and slowâ

So why can't I turn off the radio?(Why can't I turn off the radio?)And I'm so sick of love songsSo tired of tearsSo done with wishin' you were still hereSaid â€oeI'm so sick of love songs so sad and slowâ

Why can't I turn off the radio?(Why can't I turn off the radio?)Why can't I turn off the radio?

Source(s): 我+網路