I can't read big words and sentences?

BTW, I'm in eigth grade, Like, when there's a grouping of words like (Copy and paste) There is empirical evidence that CBT is effective for the treatment of a variety of problems, including mood, anxiety, personality, eating, substance abuse, and psychotic disorders.[2][3] Treatment is often manualized,... show more BTW, I'm in eigth grade,
Like, when there's a grouping of words like (Copy and paste)
There is empirical evidence that CBT is effective for the treatment of a variety of problems, including mood, anxiety, personality, eating, substance abuse, and psychotic disorders.[2][3] Treatment is often manualized, with specific technique-driven brief, direct, and time-limited treatments for specific psychological disorders. CBT is used in individual therapy as well as group settings, and the techniques are often adapted for self-help applications. Some clinicians and researchers are more cognitive oriented (e.g. cognitive restructuring), while others are more behaviorally oriented (in vivo exposure therapy). Other interventions combine both (e.g. imaginal exposure therapy).[4][5]

My brain would say "That's not important, just skip it :D"
And I'm like "OKey-Dokey!"
And then this cause me to take longer in language arts class, because once I skip it, I have to re-read it because I know it is important, and then half way through re-reading it, I skip it AGAIN, then I have to re-read it from the start AGAIN, and this takes up alot of valuable class time.

I would apprecaite answers to whatever I'm asking (Cause really, I don't know what my question is, I just wanted to share this with somebody)