Do you have any birthday party ideas for a girl's 15th birthday?

Hey :) So I'm turning 15... in the beginning of August, lol. So I've got time but I always wait until last minute to plan these things and then it flops. Anyway, I don't really think 15 is a 'big' deal because usually it's when you're 16, when you go all-out. I was thinking maybe have my... show more Hey :) So I'm turning 15... in the beginning of August, lol. So I've got time but I always wait until last minute to plan these things and then it flops. Anyway, I don't really think 15 is a 'big' deal because usually it's when you're 16, when you go all-out. I was thinking maybe have my friends out to the mall to shop & hang out, then go out to eat at around 5 o'clock at night, or maybe go see a movie at 5, and then after that, go back to my house & have a sleepover/movie night with my girls :)

So I'm not sure if it's too boring or not..... but with my friends, we could literally take a local bus ride and it'd turn into a life-long memory, lol.

I hope you can help me with this :)
Thanks....
--Mariah