Wat is the best movie to watch at the movie theaters?

i just want to know what movie is worth watching or the best in your opinion.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

X MEN FIRST CLASS

P O T C ON STRANGER TIDES

• 9 years ago

X-Men First Class was great 5/5

Pirates 4 was pretty good 4/5

Thor was also great 5/5

I heard that Hangover 2 was stupid, Bridesmaids was funny, Fast Five was better than the other 4, and Kung Fu Panda was okay.

Rottentomatoes.com gave the following reviews:

X-men: 87% (Out of 172 critics) liked it. Consensus: With a strong script, stylish direction, and powerful performances from its well-rounded cast, X-Men: First Class is a welcome return to form for the franchise.

Pirates: 33% (Out of 226). Consensus: It's shorter and leaner than the previous sequel, but this Pirates runs aground on a disjointed plot and a non-stop barrage of noisy action sequences.

Thor: 77% (Out of 238). Consensus: A dazzling blockbuster that tempers its sweeping scope with wit, humor, and human drama, Thor is mighty Marvel entertainment.

Hangover: 35% (Out of 201). Consensus: A crueler, darker, raunchier carbon copy of the first installment, The Hangover Part II lacks the element of surprise -- and most of the joy -- that helped make the original a hit.

Bridesmaids: 88% (Out of 170). Consensus: A marriage of genuine characters, gross out gags, and pathos, Bridesmaids is a female-driven comedy that refuses to be boxed in as Kristen Wiig emerges as a real star.

Fast Five: 79% (Out of 169). Consensus: Sleek, loud, and over the top, Fast Five proudly embraces its brainless action thrills.

KFP2: 82% (Out of 110). Consensus: The storyline arc may seem a tad familiar to fans of the original, but Kung Fu Panda 2 offers enough action, comedy, and visual sparkle to compensate.

Source(s): rottentomatoes.com and my experience at the movies
  • zupan
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I went to confirm the Omen & had a superb time!!! I understand that is been out for somewhat now, notwithstanding it extremely became a strong movie & extremely relaxing. Pirates became in basic terms so-so. vehicles became interesting, yet extremely extra kiddy than I anticipated. click is robust, Nacho Libre is your established Jack Black comedy. Get some popcorn, kick again & have interesting!

• 9 years ago

Hangover II

or Kung Fu Panda

answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201106...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

X-men First Class!!! got everything :D

• 9 years ago

well, if it's still in theaters (don't know if it is) then soul surfer is def worth watching, you should totally see that, it's amazing!! :D

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

pirates of the caribbean 4!!!! just saw it today!! was great!!!

Source(s): myself
  • 9 years ago

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.